Hi, I'm new here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnW

Reaction score
First of all we love wine and I'm looking to learn from others on how to improve my limited winemaking skills. One of the reasons I got into winemaking is we live in northern Virginia and have a large number of outstanding vineyards where we frequently go tasting. Also, I'm married into an Italian family and have two brother-in-laws who are really big into making wine. Lets just say that competition in this family is significant :) So far I have have stuck to kits with reasonable success but may branch out at some point.

First of all we love wine and I'm looking to learn from others on how to improve my limited winemaking skills. One of the reasons I got into winemaking is we live in northern Virginia and have a large number of outstanding vineyards where we frequently go tasting. Also, I'm married into an Italian family and have two brother-in-laws who are really big into making wine. Lets just say that competition in this family is significant :) So far I have have stuck to kits with reasonable success but may branch out at some point.

Where in NOVA, there are a few of us in the area.

Sorry for the delayed response. Annandale. Too much wine drinking and holiday prep. How about yourself? Just a thought but has anybody ever thought about planning a NOVA group tasting at one of the local vineyards?

I'm Centreville but make my wine in my shop in Chantilly. We also have anorher Chantilly and Burke covered. Im sure there are others.

Back