Hi from Virginia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pineyridge

Junior
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Scott. I believe I am the first Wookiee wine maker.:h (If you are not sure what a Wookiee is just look at my Avatar.)

I am just getting started so I will be doing a lot of reading here on the Forum.

Welcome to the party it won't be long and you will be addicted also

Howdy Scott welcome to the forum.

Don't WOOK the wong way now, but I taught I taw a poody tat!!

LOL!
:d

Ask away Scott, if we don't have the answer we will make one up or find someone who does!

Look there, I believe Dan posted a "barking cat" as his new avatar.

Meow Meow!
;)

Hi from Ontario

Hi my name is Jim,i did not know there were so many others obsessed with making wine.I have got a lot of great info from the forum so thought i would join up.

Welcome to both of you. Glad to see you found us, any problems or questions, read on and or ask away. Arne.

Hey Jimmy.

Noone here is obsessed. we are all flipping addicted to winemaking.

I heard a rumor there are those here amongst us who drink it too!

LOL!

Welcome. Tell us what you have made and what you are thinking of making, you have came to the right spot.

Thank you everyone.

I have been looking for a new hobby. A friend of mine does a lot of Home Brew and Mead. He will be a good place for info also.

Hey Jimmy.

Noone here is obsessed. we are all flipping addicted to winemaking.

I heard a rumor there are those here amongst us who drink it too!

LOL!

Welcome. Tell us what you have made and what you are thinking of making, you have came to the right spot.

Hey Sid that don't look like flipper you didn't tell us you had a new pet. So Jimmy are making anything yet

Latest posts

Back