Hi, from Utah!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_SLC

Junior
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm Nick, and I live in Utah. My wife and I have been meaning to get into wine making for a long time, and finally pulled the trigger last week. We're doing 5 gallons of Baco Noir, a 6 gallon Cabernet Sauvignon Winexpert kit, and a 1 gallon batch of strawberry wine from frozen Costco strawberries. We're doing it all in our kitchen, and oh, my, does the homestead reek of yeasty fermenting goodness. I've got the wine making bug, and intend on pressing forward with more batches as my buckets and carboys become free. I look forward to learning from ya'll, and participating as I can. Cheers!

Loved Moabb, sorrel river rañch stayed there oh and by the way welcome.
If you get a chance read ( Tweaking cheap wine kits) .

Welcome, Nick! It has been a fun ride so far. I am glad you jumped on board. I did a raspberry in 2012 that seems a little light. I added a can of Welches Niagra (white grapejuice,) concentrate to round it out. Just finished the last bottle this year and it has been great! I am looking forward to how you finish out that strawberry myself!

Latest posts

Back