Hi From the great white north

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yes you're right Rocky! That's why I asked... That is a vague term these days!

Carolyn

welcome poptart and you'll love it even more now that your a member of this forum- good people with good experience = good advice with somebody always around to help you!

awwww, and I thought I was from the great white north! Guess not far enough north, welcome, poptop!

awwww, and I thought I was from the great white north! Guess not far enough north, welcome, poptop!

I'll trade you , it gets pretty cold here , but we sure have some nice wild choke cherries , that I want to make wine from this coming season

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I'll trade you , it gets pretty cold here , but we sure have some nice wild choke cherries , that I want to make wine from this coming season

I only started this last August with my first batch of wine being a choke cherry apple....it is awesome! I only have 5 bottles left out of 7 1/2 gallons! However between the local wine shop (that has since closed their doors) selling me the wrong type of hydrometer and me now really knowing what I was doing....I'm not sure I can duplicate it! But I sure am going to try. My sister made a choke cherry grape...her first one and she didn't really know what she was doing either!!! And it was awesome also! Our beginners luck. Summer has just barely started and I am ready for late August to go pick more choke cherries! Good Luck with the choke cherries. I do have a batch of this going, but it is too early to give any kind of progress report on it: http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f2/choke-cherry-wine-8316/

Back