Hi From sunny old West Yorkshire

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lockwood1956

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Bob and I have been making wine for 4 years now, have made WinExpert Vineco Heron Bay and Beaverdale kits, have many fruit trees around our large back garden (yard) and have grape vines planted in our greenhouse but also have Rondo, Reichensteiner, Pinot noir and Chardonnay grapes planted outside, started with 75, down to 64 through some dying, a couple dug up by my helpful gardening dogs!!
I have for the last two years Imported grapes from Italy, Sangiovese, Merlot, white Trebbiano and Cabernet sauvignon, and From Spain ..Grenache.
Any of you UK bods want some drop me an email or a PM. they run between £6 and £7.50 per box (9 kilos = 20lbs)

regards
Bob

Hi there Bob,

Welcome.

I have got a faint idea that we know eachother from somewhere :D

I sincerely hope that your input to this forum will be as valuable
as where I seem to know you from :p

Luc

Hey Bob, welcome aboard. As Luc implied, your reputation precedes you. :rolleyes:

Gonna have some Yorkshire Pudding this week in honour of your arrival. Well actually, we just like to have it, so any excuse is better than none. :D

Steve

Thanks for the welcome guys, you are too kind

Yorkshire pudding Steve?

it's lovely served hot with your meal, but have you tried it with milk and sugar?

makes a yummy yummy pudding

regards
Bob

Bob:

From my childhood, I seem to remember leftover Yorkshire Pud with jam for breakfast. These days there's never any leftover.

So Yorkshire Pud as a dessert.....on the list for the future. In my mind, I see it with a few blackberries as well.

Steve

Welcome as well Bob. I too have seen you around. Glad to have your expertise here as well.

Welcome

Well, I guess I might be the only one who hasn't seen you around, but then again, I am a newbie.. Welcome, Bob!:)
Kevin

Latest posts

Back