Hi From Phoenix

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopline

Reaction score
Hey all, here from Phoenix AZ. Just new into wine making, I naively didn't even know you could really make decent wine at home until a few weeks ago.

But Ive done a lot of research, including learned a lot from here on the forum and have 8 batches going (yeah I go big or go home), and more planned.

Just wanted to say hey to all, thanks to all who contribute and thanks to all the mods/admins for doing the work to keep a great forum active.

Welcome to the forum!

Wow! Think it took me about a year from when I started to get that many batches (6 Gal batches) under my belt. Don't burn yourself out.

Welcome to the forum!

Wow! Think it took me about a year from when I started to get that many batches (6 Gal batches) under my belt. Don't burn yourself out.
Only 1 was 6 gallons. The rest are anywhere from half a gallon to one and a half gallons.

Nah, this is how I work, I jump in, guns ablazin and then I settle out over time. When Ive got 100+ bottles of wine setting around Ill be good, and/or when my wife says, alright Ive had enough.. lol

Welcome to the forum alo t of great info here and nice people willing to help

Latest posts

Back