hi from ne ohio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kubi3875

Junior
Reaction score
hi all, just started fermenting my first wine and im already hooked. want to make something new and this lookes like a good place for info since i have no clue what im doing. thinks in advanced for answering my stupid questions

Hi kubi, welcome to the forum.

No question is stupid, we are here to help. Ask away..we have a lot of lurkers that never ask questions.. every question you ask, teaches someone else something.

Allie:h

Hello Kubbi, I am from NW PA. What town are you in? Welcome to the forum and please ask away. We are a friendly buch and love to help. Do you prefer whites or reds, dry or sweet?

im about 30 min south west of cleveland in a town called grafton. im a fan of wine red or white like more of a dry wine or slightly sweet and also a fan of malty beers and vodka and heck i like booze:se. i just started a winexpert luna white and i want to start a red and that sketter pee sounds yummy and.....

yes i got a kit that had a fermenter a carboy hydromater bottle filler and other stuff i have a couple of stores in the area :h

Welcome to the forum. I have kin folks around Elyria. Beautiful country up there. Good luck, John.

Back