Quantcast

hi from ne ohio

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

kubi3875

Junior
Reaction score
hi all, just started fermenting my first wine and im already hooked. want to make something new and this lookes like a good place for info since i have no clue what im doing. thinks in advanced for answering my stupid questions

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
Hi kubi, welcome to the forum.

No question is stupid, we are here to help. Ask away..we have a lot of lurkers that never ask questions.. every question you ask, teaches someone else something.

Allie:h

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Kubbi, I am from NW PA. What town are you in? Welcome to the forum and please ask away. We are a friendly buch and love to help. Do you prefer whites or reds, dry or sweet?

Leanne

Fiesty Winer
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. We are a friendly bunch so ask away.

kubi3875

Junior
Reaction score
im about 30 min south west of cleveland in a town called grafton. im a fan of wine red or white like more of a dry wine or slightly sweet and also a fan of malty beers and vodka and heck i like booze:se. i just started a winexpert luna white and i want to start a red and that sketter pee sounds yummy and.....

kubi3875

Junior
Reaction score
yes i got a kit that had a fermenter a carboy hydromater bottle filler and other stuff i have a couple of stores in the area :h

nursejohn

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I have kin folks around Elyria. Beautiful country up there. Good luck, John.

ffemt128

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. There is a great bunch of folks here.

kubi3875

Junior
Reaction score
ya. im just south of elyria i like this area. thank every for the warm welcome