Hi from Lancaster Pa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monica

Junior
Reaction score
I just started making wine and hard cider. I'm hoping to learn a lot from everybody here and no I'm NOT Amish :p

Welcome Monica. Just joined here myself. We've been making wines for about two years.

LOTS of great help here on this forum with knowledgeable members and admins.

So far I have learned a lot by browsing different threads. I haven't started using grapes yet. I've only tried blackberry and chocolate. They are both still in carboys. I also have about 20 gallons of hard cider that will be done soon. I need a bigger house!!

LOL @ not Amish. I am originally from Illinois and we had a very large Amish community where I lived. I would get a kick out of watching an Amish family trek through Wal Mart, talking on their cell phone (this was way before everyone had one), check out with their Platinum Visa, go out and get in their dually ton pick up and drive off. Some of the most wealthy folks in that area were Amish. One family owned a large world class cabinet company. We also had a tourist trap community about 30 miles north of us called called Rock Home Gardens, or as I referred to it, The Amish Six Flags. Most highways had a buggy lane as well.

BTW, welcome aboard! :b

Hey Monica, welcome to the greatest forum. Information, Humor and friends, you will find all of it here. I have been to Lancaster several times and live in the exact opposite end of the state. You have just began a great journey.

Latest posts

Back