Hi from KFo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KFo

Junior
Reaction score
Hello to all of you.

My name is Kevin and this obsession has gripped me for 9 years. I started with kits, but make mostly grape wines now. I made some blackberry this year, but I'm always on the lookout for new grapes.

Thanks for including me.
I look forward to sharing ideas with you.

Kevin

hello Kevin and welcome to the forum,

Do you grow your own grapes too?

Allie

Welcome Kevin

I am brand new as well but this is a nice place full of knowledgeable and friendly folks.

Good to have you aboard, Kevin... I look forward to reading about your experiences with your grape wines.
HB

Allie,

I don't grow my own grapes mostly due to space issues and poor soil. I have woods all around my property and don't get enough sunlight.

I source my grapes from local vineyards.

Kev

Hi Kevin, greetings from the far North. Lots of great people in here, not just from all over North America, but all over the world. We all have something unique to add that contributes to the success of all involved. I hope you can find, and share along with us.
Troy

KFo,

Welcome. Newer member here as well. Wife and I are on our 9th kit in two years. Have not branched out to grapes yet.

Look forward to your contributions to this fun and helpful forum.

Darren

Welcome Kevin! These guys and gals are very knowledgable and are a hoot to boot. :)

Latest posts

Back