Hi from Kevin67

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin67

Junior
Reaction score
Just a quick hello to you all and thanks for all the helpful comments you've put within this forum. I'll be doing a bunch of reading before asking my questions. Pretty much I've been making organic fruit wine quite well for some years and now I'm looking to get disciplined to professional standards just for the hell of it. I'm a greedy and generous boy and so I'm looking to producing in 100 litre batches and using as few additives as I can. I'm reading this forum from a smartphone and replying can be tedious. In any case, thanks for allowing me on the forum, thanks for all the info and help here. No need to reply here as I'll see you around here in other posts! Sorry in advance for any auto correct and grammar mistakes!

Welcome to the Winetalk forum. If you are serious about meeting the goals you expressed, then this is the place to start. I would also recommend that you buy and read "Techniques in Home Winemaking" by Daniel Pambianchi. I got my copy on Amazon. For the volume that you are proposing, a subscription to Winemaking Magazine will also prove enlightening.

Keep us up to date on your winemaking progress and don't hesitate to reach out the community on this forum. You'll find everyone here exceedingly helpful.

I give generously. With all my forum activities, I do lots of diaries and photos as my way of saying thank you for all the hard work you guys have done.

Thanks for the welcome and catch you around these parts!

I'll be following the advice given above. I'll get that book this week and have a look at the wine mag.

Back