Hi from Buckeye State

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLTF

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone!Im brand new to this site,and fairly new to the craft!I have 2 6gal batches of apfelwein ready to be bottled,a blueberry mead on deck,and I just heard about this skeeter pee,now that sounds interesting.Go Bucks!

Welcome to our friendly, crazy, interesting and addicting forum and hobby! Keep us posted on your journeys into making wine and feel free to ask any questions. Which part of Ohio are you from? Anywhere close to all the Wineries up in Geneva by Lake Erie?

HI BTLF

Welcome to winemakingtalk. You are going to enjoy it here.

Welcome BLTF, glad to have you abaodr our site and ask any questions you have as most likely anyone of those questions can be answered by someone here.

Thanks everyone!As a matter of fact runningwolf last summer my wife and I spent a weekend at Put-in-Bay on Lake Erie where we rented a couple of pedal bikes and rode from one winery to the next I believe there were three on the island.Drank alot of wine and ate alot of cheese,really a beautiful place if u ever get the chance to go I highly recomend it,we live about 21/2hrs away we are in Steubenville.

Thanks everyone!As a matter of fact runningwolf last summer my wife and I spent a weekend at Put-in-Bay on Lake Erie where we rented a couple of pedal bikes and rode from one winery to the next I believe there were three on the island.Drank alot of wine and ate alot of cheese,really a beautiful place if u ever get the chance to go I highly recomend it,we live about 21/2hrs away we are in Steubenville.

You are just a stones throw from us. Great to have you on board here. There's a lot of info already on here and more awaits any questions you have.

If you are interested we have a "map" posting where you can pin yourself for others to see where you are. Not everybody knows where Steubenville is. Just FYI.

Thanks for joining.

Thanks everybody!Hey djsteve ur from the 'burg'!I was ther this past fall watching the steelers beat my vikings.

Latest posts

Back