Hi From Almost Heaven!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluemtngal

Newbie Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello! Just joined the forum and am excited to read about other's
experiences in home wine making. I am a NEWbie to this so please be
patient with my obvious inexperience :ib. First wine is a blackberry from
frozen berries picked this summer/fall. Currently in 2nd fermentation. So far so good.

Welcome,

I'm new as well and there are plenty of us. Everyone is helpful and enthusiastic. So we appear to be in good hands

Just posted my latest attempt in the Mead section a Mixed Berry Melomel, awaiting feedback so this should give you a good indicator of what a good bunch the experienced members are. If something doesn't seem right they seem to steer people in the right direction without being condescending

Welcome.
I have a cabin overlooking Harpers ferry, it sits on the spot where Jebb Stewart double loaded his zouave and fired the shot to ring the bell in the bell tower and alert our boys of the approaching damnyankees. sorry I only recently learned they were two separate words. :b

Welcome.
I have a cabin overlooking Harpers ferry, it sits on the spot where Jebb Stewart double loaded his zouave and fired the shot to ring the bell in the bell tower and alert our boys of the approaching damnyankees. sorry I only recently learned they were two separate words. :b

First... Welcome to the forum!

Harpers Ferry? Isn't that where my Marines, commanded by some Col. Lee, rescued some hostages from a band of terrorists led by John Brown? :D

Latest posts

Back