HI Friends

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christ

Junior
Reaction score
Hi Friend!

My name is Christ and I'm a newbie to this forums. I always like to experiment about wine making and paring which was entirely is a new venture for me. I want to gain some strong advice about wine and wine related topics so I am very glad to be a member of this forum.

It's great to be here!

hello and welcome to the forum, lovely to have you here.

Allie

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll like it here. Theres a ton of knowlege to be found if you're willing to ask the questions. I know I have learned alot since joining.

Welcome, Christ - this is a great place to perfect the art of turning water into wine!!

Welcome to the forum Christ. There are lots of very knowlegable folks here to help us make our wines. Where on our planet do you reside?

Larry

You're killing me, Dugger. Nice to have you on board. I am certain you will never look at this craft the same after joining this creative and close society! :c

Welcome.

These folks will definitely take your wine knowledge to a new level.

Remember to try the search function, as well. Not the best in the world but it will help find thing, i promise.
And when you do find something along the lines of what you are looking for, at the bottom most threads have a "Similar Threads" area that may also be helpful, and when you click on that thread it will have a "Similar Threads" area that may have different links. Then the next thing you know it's 4am and you are still reading. LOL.

Again welcome to the forum and the obsession.

Welcome aboard Christ!
I am a newbie here, and I have to tell ya, this is a great place for learning wine making!I have been using the search and digesting a lot of information and so far no question I have had has not been answered either by a post or the archives.
Your gonna love it here :)

Tim

Welcome Christ. Thie is a GREAT forum. I have learned more from these guys than anywhere else. As stated above use the search feature as much as possible. Lot of usefull info can be found.

Welcome Jesus, umm, oops! Are you by any chance also a woodworker? Glad to have you hear and ask anything you need to as thats why we are here!

Back