Hi everyone from Tonawanda NY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kinda funny but I work at a trucking company and I have typed freight bills going to them but it just never registered until I started making wine.:ib

I know many of people who win awrds with that juice!

Its not bad but it is better if you can get it fresh in season. I have tried several of the hot packed pails and the whites are not as good after several months.

In season would probably be when the snow isn't flying. Makes for a much easier ride in nice weather. Forestville is in real snow country, even worse than the Buffalo area.

Hey Larry, did you see this thread. If I was in your neighborhood I would be all over this.

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5985

Joe

Thanks for the heads up Joe. My wife and I just got back from a week on the beach at Playa Del Carmen last nite and I am still trying to get caught up. (And it hasn't snowed at all while we were gone). At the noobie level I'm at I better just make small batches until I am comfortable making larger batches.
Larry:b

Pretty Picture Larry! I use to live in West Seneca, NY but now I'm in Alabama. You have lot's of options up in Tonawanda, NY for fruit and juice. Welcome to the Group. - Marie

Pretty Picture Larry! I use to live in West Seneca, NY but now I'm in Alabama. You have lot's of options up in Tonawanda, NY for fruit and juice. Welcome to the Group. - Marie

Thanks for the welcome Marie. If you miss the snow I can send you more pics on occasion.:D
We have moved away from WNY a couple of times but keep coming back. Except for the darn winter it is nice here.
Larry

Latest posts

Back