Hi Everybody

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan0990

Junior
Reaction score
Hey

I was looking for a site for some advice, ideas and inspiration for winemaking and thought this looked like the ideal site.
So far I've made several wines from wine kits in the last couple of years and at the moment I'm making a Black Cherry Wine from the cherry tree in my garden and I've also started a Vine Leaf wine after pruning some grape vines.
So I'm relatively new to winemaking but not a complete beginner.
Anyway, I look forward to talking to you guys and hopefully learning a few things.

Jordan

Welcome to the forum and greetings from Pennsylvania.

Wow you are the second person from the UK to join today!

hey jordan, i'm from cheshire and i want to make cherry wine, have you got a recipe? :D

ALL:
Check out the RECIPE section on the home page.

ALL:
Check out the RECIPE section on the home page.

just did and assuming it's in alphabetical order, i don't see a cherry wine recipe (they're NOT choke cherries)

Jordan, welcome aboard. You found the IDEAL forum if you want good information from a bunch of nice people. I've been a member of a few wine forums and I believe this is the friendliest and well run by admins.

Ad your "Location" info on your profile, it's always nice to see where everybody is from at a glance.

Great to see more members from the UK. Is this a "bluh-ee cun- spear-uh see"?

LOL

Good to have you along Jordan. Hope you find the answers you seek in here.

Latest posts

Back