Heyy i'm here, who said can make wine only from grape...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowine7

Junior
Reaction score
Hello Im Con, from Balkan countries, well i travel sometimes in different states in Europe anf Balkan for tours of wine and new experiences of wine and make new friends as well.
Sometimes i do small experiments, producing wines from different fruits, strawberry, pomegranate, blueberry ect there are many books and videos on how we can make them, but there are various problems and there are no explanations or tips on how to act in special cases.

It's great to be here and sure that will find very good :)

Welcome! You can find many people here who make wine from just about every fruit that exists as well as a number of vegetables and they will happily share their experiences, both good and bad.
I have made wine from chokecherries, elderberries, blueberries, mulberries, rhubarb and grapes and all of them have been better wines because of the helpful people here.

Yeah, I regret following that one, but here goes! Tell us what kind of fruit you have, as well as equipment might be helpful. You have made wine before, so that's not an issue. We can help on any questions as well.

Latest posts

Back