Hey

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big fat red

Junior
Reaction score
Good evening

And thanks, you’ve been a lot of help to me as a lurker.

I started looking for help, info, whatever, when my second kit had white bubbles, and learned lesson 2: it’s going to be ok.

I’ve been lurking and watching, started a batch of dragons blood, a gallon of cherry wine with honey, and a small moscato kit bought at the same time as the kit that gave me the panic. Which seems to be doing fine, and is already pretty tasty.

I took your advice this weekend and looked on Craigslist for a second carboy.

This afternoon I got 2 carboys, And 15 gallon jugs. Squeaky clean. For a smokin deal.

So.

Thanks.

I lurked for along time myself a few years back, picked up a lot of good information, still reading and learning and fermenting.

Be careful with those carboys, you start filling them with wine and next thing you know they have multiplied. And when they are empty for any length of time the silent screaming to be filled is unbearable.

Sounds like youve got the fever, and have accepted your fate by getting more equipment, and joining here.
Equipment storage and cleaning routine are easy to over look with one or two batches at a time. Five or six is a whole new game
Welcome

Latest posts

Back