Hey you missing me??????

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boozehag

NZ Artist
Reaction score
Probably not....sorry I haven't been around for a while, trying to hold down two jobs, bring up teenagers run my own art business and make wine!!! Been busy ya hear!!!!! :dg doing that as well!

Ive got a 23l of grapefruit brewing away and a 23l of lime wine along with a 23l of blackcurrant wine ready to bottle....not going to tell you how many thousands Ive brewed and bottled and drunk in-between visits, but its been mammoth!:d

Hope you are all well...Ive tried to catch up on the threads but gosh theres so many! Gees you lot talk a lot!! Good to see!

Welcome back Boo!

What is your technique for Grapefruit wine? That is one I've been wanting to make.

hey Coll.. hugs darl..

will I see you on saturday morning at the art thing or are you couriering yours?

putting last minute touches on mine today.

Probably not....sorry I haven't been around for a while, trying to hold down two jobs, bring up teenagers run my own art business and make wine!!! Been busy ya hear!!!!! :dg doing that as well!

Ive got a 23l of grapefruit brewing away and a 23l of lime wine along with a 23l of blackcurrant wine ready to bottle....not going to tell you how many thousands Ive brewed and bottled and drunk in-between visits, but its been mammoth!:d

Hope you are all well...Ive tried to catch up on the threads but gosh theres so many! Gees you lot talk a lot!! Good to see!

Excuses, excuses, excuses!!! Heheh. Hope you are hanging in there.

Gosh Im bad at this arent I! I couriered my pieces St Allie and just got a phonecall saying they both got into the main exhibition.....fingers crossed thats a good sign!

My grapefruit wine well here goes

8 litres fresh juice
4 kg sugar
5 t pectinase
5 t yeast nutrient
1/4 t meta bisulphite
700gm sultanas
2 bananas
750ml lime juice concentrate to top up at racking
Wine yeast

Definitely make a yeast starter. Karen and I made a batch each with a mix of grapefruit and lemon juice this time round.

Hahaha Wade....yes hanging in there by the tips of my nicely manicured nails!!!! :ib

there's a few of us in the chatroom if your java isn't blocked Coll

Gees tried to find the chat room and couldnt....next time? Unless youre still there....point me in the right direction

Thanks Dan, Ill save it for next time! I suppose most of you lot are asleep!

Thanks Dan, Ill save it for next time! I suppose most of you lot are asleep!

Nope, sitting in the chat alone. LOL! I don't even have a babysitter in there. I guess I'll chat about the guys behind their backs.:h

Latest posts

Back