Hey, this could be your DREAM JOB! :D

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
Overseeing a small island dominated by a castle, seals and a pub, an English council is searching for a new king or queen.

Claimants to the ancient throne, carved from old oak and soaked in the beer of coronations past, can apply for the job through the local government’s website.

The job listing, posted last week by the Barrow Borough Council in Cumbria, is technically seeking someone to run the pub on Piel Island, half a mile off England’s northwestern coast. Winters are wet, travel is limited and an eccentric tradition of naming a king survives at the island’s old pub.

https://news.yahoo.com/english-island-seeks-landlord-king-161837070.html

Probably no internet. I'll miss you folks!

;)
[/QUOTE]
get your candy cane, you have just been challenged to a jousting contest on
the field of honor, i'll supply the shetland pony,, you can ride the same although i really wonder if we'll have enough room both on the same pony at the same time,,,
Sir Dawg

Probably no internet. I'll miss you folks!

;)
get your candy cane, you have just been challenged to a jousting contest on
the field of honor, i'll supply the shetland pony,, you can ride the same although i really wonder if we'll have enough room both on the same pony at the same time,,,
Sir Dawg
[/QUOTE]

All I can say is one word: LIVESTREAM!!! 😄

Overseeing a small island dominated by a castle, seals and a pub, an English council is searching for a new king or queen.

Claimants to the ancient throne, carved from old oak and soaked in the beer of coronations past, can apply for the job through the local government’s website.

The job listing, posted last week by the Barrow Borough Council in Cumbria, is technically seeking someone to run the pub on Piel Island, half a mile off England’s northwestern coast. Winters are wet, travel is limited and an eccentric tradition of naming a king survives at the island’s old pub.

https://news.yahoo.com/english-island-seeks-landlord-king-161837070.html
50 acres - how much can be converted to a vineyard?

Back