Hey, Julie. I've got a question!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
I got to reading the "This is me" thread and looking at all the photos.
I love your Boston! How old is she. That baby is a she isn't she?
Is she your first or have you had them for a while?
We have a line running back now four generations.
Right now I have two girls here, Mo and Barker. My daughter and SIL has their mother, Miss Piggy and uncle, Hoover. They also have Hoover's daughter, Gozer.
Then we also had until last year, Sweet Pea who made it to almost 13 years old and before that her mom and dad, Piglet and Zaumice who also made it to almost 13.
They are wonderful additions to the family. They are more like children than pets.

I got to reading the "This is me" thread and looking at all the photos.
I love your Boston! How old is she. That baby is a she isn't she?
Is she your first or have you had them for a while?
We have a line running back now four generations.
Right now I have two girls here, Mo and Barker. My daughter and SIL has their mother, Miss Piggy and uncle, Hoover. They also have Hoover's daughter, Gozer.
Then we also had until last year, Sweet Pea who made it to almost 13 years old and before that her mom and dad, Piglet and Zaumice who also made it to almost 13.
They are wonderful additions to the family. They are more like children than pets.

LOL, yes she is a Boston and her name is Molly. She belongs to my daughter but I am probably going to have a problem when Megan moves out. I don't have the guts to tell my daughter that I am going to miss her dog! :< The other dog in the picture is ours she is a Boglen terrier (have Boston and half Beagle) and her name is Bailey. She has all the Boston qualities but doesn't have the sinus issues the Bostons have. Yes they are more like children. I have had a lot of different dogs, sheppards, doderman, labs, boxers (my favorite) but the Boston is one of the most intelligent dogs I have been around.

Sinus issues! You have to be kidding. All that snoring in our house is from either me or the wife, depending on who you talk to. It's not from them sweet little babies!
We have been very selective with ours. Our first pair only had one litter, of which we kept one girl. And then she only had one litter, but we ended up with two.
Put together, we have had Boston's for almost twenty years. The belief is that they may be the first true American dog. Bred by "accident" by the servants and slaves who's duty it was to take care of the owners kennels.
Two got together and said, I bet these two would make some good looking puppies!

Sinus issues! You have to be kidding. All that snoring in our house is from either me or the wife, depending on who you talk to. QUOTE]

:ot: LOL story time.. I was laying in bed one time listening to the wife snoring when she woke herself up and told me to roll over I was snoring. She was wondering why I started laughing and I told her she just woke herslf up and it wasn't me.

Sinus issues! You have to be kidding. All that snoring in our house is from either me or the wife, depending on who you talk to. QUOTE]

:ot: LOL story time.. I was laying in bed one time listening to the wife snoring when she woke herself up and told me to roll over I was snoring. She was wondering why I started laughing and I told her she just woke herslf up and it wasn't me.

Dan your wife needs to get a Boston Terrier, they rule when it comes to snoring. This way she will not have to deal with you blaming her for snoring! :)

Latest posts

Back