Hey from Seattle

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psylon

Junior
Reaction score
New to wine making. Just bottled my first batch, and got all the labels applied. And now the waiting begins! :try

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm new to the craft, so I'll probably ask stupid questions (but only when the search engine fails me) that have been covered a million times in previous posts. Go easy on me....for now. ;)

~Namaste

hello Psylon and welcome to the forum..

ask away.. it's what we're here for..

:p

Allie

O we are going to have one hell good party here in Washington soon. We have a ton of members here now. Welcome Psylon

Namaste, we dont beat people up here for asking any wine making questions. We are here to help and the search engine only does so much. i have no problem answering a question that has been asked before.

O we are going to have one hell good party here in Washington soon. We have a ton of members here now. Welcome Psylon

Nice! Yeah, it's good wine country out here. All of my friends are psyched to be receiving their bottles soon, and I'm pleased to have a hobby with such a rich history and tradition. Washington wine party, FTW!

;)

Welcome aboard. THe only stupid question is the one you didn't ask!

Psylon... welcome aboard... just want to let you know that I am executive vice president of the wine sampling committee, so, just send me one bottle from every batch you make and I'll give my official report to the committee. We have to keep everything official around here, you know...
Welcome...

Heheh. I appreciate it, William. I'll forward this to the g/f (I think her username is Detritus on this board) since she's the CEO of our little venture, and also in charge of the distribution.

;)

FWIW: Just sampled the Peach wine last night. This is our 2nd batch of anything ever. It came out great! A little dry for my taste, but that will mellow out with bottling. Jen (Detritus) says that we can sweeten it up a skosh before we bottle too, so we may try that. If she sends you a bottle, then you're in for a real treat!

Heheh. I appreciate it, William. I'll forward this to the g/f (I think her username is Detritus on this board) since she's the CEO of our little venture, and also in charge of the distribution.

;)

FWIW: Just sampled the Peach wine last night. This is our 2nd batch of anything ever. It came out great! A little dry for my taste, but that will mellow out with bottling. Jen (Detritus) says that we can sweeten it up a skosh before we bottle too, so we may try that. If she sends you a bottle, then you're in for a real treat!

Super! ... always wondered how to spell skosh.

Latest posts

Back