Hey from NW Indiana!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pettyus

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone...just joined today after browsing around looking for tips. I'm very new to winemaking--my wife and I have just started as a new hobby. (Not very new to wine drinking and collecting, though!!)

For our first attempt we are trying Winexpert's Montepulciano. We are currently gearing up for racking after fining and stabilizing a couple of weeks ago.

Everything I've seen so far in the forum has been great, and I'm looking forward to becoming an active participant in the future!

Welcome..
Let us know if you need help...

Hey Neighbor...

Welcome...this is a great forum.

I just finished up the Montepulciano kit back in September '09. It's aging in the crawlspace as we speak. Give me a shout if you want to swap a couple of bottles.

Peace,
Bob

Welcome Petty, its good to have you here. You have just joined the greatest hobby on earth. WE look forward to hearing from you and your questions.

Hey Neighbor...

Welcome...this is a great forum.

I just finished up the Montepulciano kit back in September '09. It's aging in the crawlspace as we speak. Give me a shout if you want to swap a couple of bottles.

Peace,
Bob

Hey BOB!
Do you know Pettyus ?
If not you both should meet...and :dg :dg :dg
Errrr... I mean "taste"

Hey BOB!
Do you know Pettyus ?
If not you both should meet...and :dg :dg :dg
Errrr... I mean "taste"

I don't know them, but, like I said, if they want to swap a couple of bottles, they just need to shoot me a line.

I have no problem with :dg :dg :dg

Peace,
Bob

Wouldn't mind to swap...that is, if you don't mind taking a chance that a couple of newbies had NO IDEA what they were doing! I have the Brunello kit coming in April, so will be bottling before that--I will let you know!

Latest posts

Back