Here I am

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carmine

Reaction score
Hello everybody my name is carmine. I have been making wine since i was a kid with my brothers and father the old fashion way .I have updated my techneques about 5 years ago. I am agrape crusher. I love making big batches of wine. I also enjoy entering competitions. I live in new canaan ct. My brother is also a member his name is Rock. I also know wade. Glad to be a member. I am also a member of wine press. Rock told me about this site so here i am.

Hello everybody my name is carmine. I have been making wine since i was a kid with my brothers and father the old fashion way .I have updated my techneques about 5 years ago. I am agrape crusher. I love making big batches of wine. I also enjoy entering competitions. I live in new canaan ct. My brother is also a member his name is Rock. I also know wade. Glad to be a member. I am also a member of wine press. Rock told me about this site so here i am.

Hey Carmine, welcome aboard. WHO's Wade? Anybody else ever here of him on here?:f

I've heard of this Wade character myself. Real hot head that guy, pops in once in a while and starts a bunch of sheet!! LOL

:gb
Troy

I think (yes it a BAD thing!) he is OBSESSED or is it possessed ? :dg :d

I'm worried about Wade stomping "our" grapes when he sees us messing with him behind his back, kinda fun though huh? LOL

Sounds kinda painful Troy. I'm going to go look for my sports cup... LOL

Ya know... I "betcha" he's on that "other" forum..
"Watcha" think Troy?

I think I had better be careful, my "grapes" are mostly froze at the moment and they may not survive a stomping as well. LOL

Don't know Carmine, we sure miss him when he's not on. His knowledge and leadership on this site is invaluable. I wish he had more time to spend with us.

Sorry carmine. missed ya! Its about time you got your a$$ over here. Glad to have you aboard. Ladies and gentlemen, this guy sweeps the state here stealing all awards at very wine comp. but I think he cheats myself! :) Glad to have you aboard Carmine!

Latest posts

Back