Help!! Name request

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ice Goddess

Gotta run these names past my wife since I asked her for help also but these are the kind of names I was looking for. I appreciate your assistance and input. My daughter came up with the name "Sweet Indulgence" for my special wine. It's not the label I showed you. I just put the name there for an example. I'll post them after bottling.

And the winner is?
Winter Bliss
YOU called it PAPPA! AND JULIE SEALED IT WITH A KISS!

Now Julie and Rodo's wife are plotting out a way to break in and steal it. And my damn wife is in on it too cause Julies husband promised to leave some of his beer behind. When she heard that she went out and turned all the lights on for them. Sheeshhh I'll never get my inventory back to what it was.

Gotta keep an eye on those women Dan! :):):)

"GIRLS" Bullsheet, I hear you and julies husband are all part of this break in also. As soon as Julie said you guys have to protect my wifes plants and Mike will leave beer for her, my wife is on board with you guys. Damn I have to put a lock on my cellar door.:n

I hear you and julies husband are all part of this break in also

I got back from flying with my buddy and heard I was somehow involved in this.:slp

"GIRLS" Bullsheet, I hear you and julies husband are all part of this break in also. As soon as Julie said you guys have to protect my wifes plants and Mike will leave beer for her, my wife is on board with you guys. Damn I have to put a lock on my cellar door.:n

Oh we know how to get Sue on our side and don't bother with the new lock, Mike can pick locks. :)

Sweet Extravagance
Indulgent Extravagance
Extravagant Indulgence
:b

Id like to thank my Mother and everyone who supported me throgh th hard times of thinking that up. Love ya all and good night!

Id like to thank my Mother and everyone who supported me throgh th hard times of thinking that up. Love ya all and good night!

Hey thats my line, I just got side tracked last night when I found out there was a conspiracy to break into my wine cellar! Yes I would like to thank everyone for your suggestions to especially to daddy Wade for coming up with the final name. I do love ya all even if we do bicker like brothers and sisters. Wade you can come to the next wine party. 1rst weekend in October.

Latest posts

Back