Help me design this label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since i believe Troy mentioned that he and Leanne were making this wine together... that's the L & T and the small d is for me, douglas and my small part in this, LOL. i was wondering if any one was going to notice. LOL.

This isn't final until Troy says we are done, so i was playing around.

Last edited:
I think it is fine and dandy, but before I sign the proof, lets let someothers chime in.

I really like it. Fine work, but I will still like to hear some input.

D, we may need to hire you out!!

Excellent work!!!

dude, i was so scared. when i posted it and it seemed like forever before anyone said anything about it. i even posted how scared i was that no one had said anything, but i deleted that post. LOL.

I'm cool with waiting for other to give their opinions and then you tell me what you want, then i will do my damnedest to deliver (or at the least try to find a compromise somewhere between what you want and what i am able to accomplish.)

D, its outrageous!!
But lets let the others pop in. That is fantastoic. Do want to see more of her waist!! LOL

The potrait silly!!!

LOL

I got a fever and the only thing that can cure it is...
More Waist
LOL.
labelproof.jpg

So, uh i did what you guys asked for but at the models request i had to blur it out. Sorry, she's modest.
AdultLabel.jpg

Thanks!
i'm off to bed, can't wait until the morrow to see what is said about this!

D! OMG. If you make her sing and dance I will send you her sisters picture!!!LMAO!

dude, i was so scared. when i posted it and it seemed like forever before anyone said anything about it. i even posted how scared i was that no one had said anything, but i deleted that post. LOL.

I'm cool with waiting for other to give their opinions and then you tell me what you want, then i will do my damnedest to deliver (or at the least try to find a compromise somewhere between what you want and what i am able to accomplish.)

NEVER, and I mean never, apologize for your art. Art is personal. I am sure many visual artists in this forum what back me on that!:gb

Thanks, NGN.
i AM my worst critic. or best at criticizing my own work. would that be best or worst? Anyway, i'm the one that is always there thinking and... then that little voice!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the voices!!!!!

:)

Latest posts

Back