Help me design this label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually make the medallion a wee bit smaller. Dont want to take away from the main image.

ok, i got something out there.
Let me soak it all in. if you think of other additions/changes, please post them and i will pick up on this tomorrow.

The belt around her waist doent necessarily need to be shown. Man!!!! You are for sure on the right path.

Gotcha bro" let it come to you. What program are you using?

Thanks again

Hey we are working together here!!

I am floored, UBG has done something just wonderful here, dont you think?

My buddy says he has see this portrait in the Louvre, does anyone know this for sure? If so we will need to credit the artist, even if this wine is ever sold.

Never seen the image before but I like it very much. I agree with Sid, can yo umake the medallion a touch smaller Bama? I wouldn't want to take away from the image.... I also agree with DJ.... can we at least consider making it like his Dad's pen.... just sayin...

UBG, can we make the top of the dress dissappear? Perhaps we can put the name of the wine there!!! LOL

If nothing else, it will sure get the immagination going. Hell, Steves wife thought he was laughing to himself earlier, wait till UBG, gets that dressi off. LOL

Someone surely will feel the wrath of a rolling pin. LMFAO GFA!!

I am using a "portable" version of Photoshop.

i am at work at the present, but i will be working on this, this afternoon. (2 thises?)
So let's recap:

Make medallion smaller.
Make medallion darker gold (more antique gold like the frame).
Left banner - ABV (12%)
Right banner - Year (2010)

Center of medallion - Roses to stay or change to name, vintner, etc.?
Name - Victorian Rose or Victorian Blush (so far. not finalized.)

oh yeah, and make the girl nekky.

remember the calendars that had the clothes printed on a piece of clear plastic that you could lift up to reveal the "goods"? used to be pretty standard fare for mechanic shops and hardware stores, before the super-mega-chain stores ran all the mom & pop's out of business.

She looks like a gypsy....why not name it GYPSY ROSE? and if it's on the sweet side...Sweet Gypsy Rose.

Last edited:
i had thought the same thing last night but figured it was just me being tired.
LOL.

or it could be this Southern heat, huh?

OH, NG, I like that well, what do you thinkUBG? Lets go with it!!!!

Whatcha think?
LATEST.jpg

UBG I really like what you guys are doing. IMO I am thinking reduse the Gypsy Rose belt a bit or dopping it down a bit in the picture. Not sure with out playing with it to see what it would look like. Either way it is WAY COOL! Is there a name for this cellar?

What does the LTD stand for between Gypsy and Rose.."Lonely Troy's Desire"?

Great job!

LTD= Leanne is Troys desire!!

I like it UBG! Dans is thinking right, show a bit more of the waist.

You are definitely onto something here for ure!
Cellar? Sub-arctic cellars?

If I ever start an auction company I may call it Sub Arctic Sellers!!

Latest posts

Back