Help choosing a kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I ended up with a Vintres Reserve Valpollcella kit. Since there is no description of the kit on the box it was pretty much a guessing game so I did not find out that this was a very dry wine until I got home. Kind of a bummer but Im hoping that this one will back sweeten well. Any one made this kit?

Any kit is better than no kit.

A day without making wine is a day without sunshine.

Fryer Tuck will order any Winexpert kit you want, no shipping charge.

Start thinking about that special Valentine kit for your sweetie.

That is good to know. Since this one was a surprise maybe I will let her pick out the next one and have them order it.

No idea..

However, I will say I made a small valpolicella kit out of good quality juices and tweaked it with raisins and bananas. The result is still so buttery and rich after 8 months..It;s not drinkable.

Am keeping the remainder 5 bottles another year before opening.

Allie

Wife seemed very pleased with the kit. I also picked up a few bottles of wine from a local winery that she likes, that made here pretty happy as well! Not sure when we will put this kit together yet but I will keep you all posted when we do, I don't think it will be long. Im sure we will have lots of questions when we get started. Thank you all for the help so far. :b

Latest posts

Back