hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pati

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am writing from La Rioja Spain and I am interested in the world of viticulture. I have a small business dedicated to precision viticulture and am very interested in exchanging views and knowledge with all.
Greetings

welcome pati! i think you'll find all kinds of great info here...
there is an entire section dedicated to gardening and vineyards. i am fairly new here myself and have found it to be a great resource as the nearest wine making shop is 2 hr. from me. my state does have a vineyard society but no clubs in the immediate area:(

Welcome from across the ocean. Rica's right there is all kinds of info here. Something for everyone. Glad to have to aboard.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm surprised by the speed of response. I see it is a very dynamic forum

Some of us can't log off. It's a user problem. I have a few grape vines myself. Sorry that's as far as I go. Good for you though. When are grapes in Spain ripe?

Welcome to the forum - as Rica stated earlier - there are a lot of folks on here with great knowledge in this area.

Welcome Pati! I'm sure that you will enjoy the forum and obtain alot of great information.

Some of us can't log off. It's a user problem. I have a few grape vines myself. Sorry that's as far as I go. Good for you though. When are grapes in Spain ripe?
here grapes are ripe in september (15 more or less), so I have a lot of work till this moment.

I just started picking ours this week. I've been sampling the last two weeks but they wern't sweet enough. That's a taste you won't get at the grocery store.

Thanks

Pati welcome to the forum and congratulations on being the first person from Spain on "The Map"

I'm sure everyone here would enjoy hearing about wine making and viticulture and wine making in Spain.
Photos are great too.

Welcome to our forum, we have a few people here that are and a few that are getting ready to go pro.

Latest posts

Back