Quantcast

hello

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

pati

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am writing from La Rioja Spain and I am interested in the world of viticulture. I have a small business dedicated to precision viticulture and am very interested in exchanging views and knowledge with all.
Greetings

countrygirl

Reaction score
welcome pati! i think you'll find all kinds of great info here...
there is an entire section dedicated to gardening and vineyards. i am fairly new here myself and have found it to be a great resource as the nearest wine making shop is 2 hr. from me. my state does have a vineyard society but no clubs in the immediate area:(

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
Welcome from across the ocean. Rica's right there is all kinds of info here. Something for everyone. Glad to have to aboard.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Pati welcome to our forum. You will find several people on this forum very knowledgeable in vineyards.

pati

Junior
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I'm surprised by the speed of response. I see it is a very dynamic forum

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
Some of us can't log off. It's a user problem. I have a few grape vines myself. Sorry that's as far as I go. Good for you though. When are grapes in Spain ripe?

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - as Rica stated earlier - there are a lot of folks on here with great knowledge in this area.

J-Gee

Reaction score
Welcome Pati! I'm sure that you will enjoy the forum and obtain alot of great information.

pati

Junior
Reaction score
Some of us can't log off. It's a user problem. I have a few grape vines myself. Sorry that's as far as I go. Good for you though. When are grapes in Spain ripe?
here grapes are ripe in september (15 more or less), so I have a lot of work till this moment.

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
I just started picking ours this week. I've been sampling the last two weeks but they wern't sweet enough. That's a taste you won't get at the grocery store.

Thanks

rodo

Reaction score
Pati welcome to the forum and congratulations on being the first person from Spain on "The Map"

I'm sure everyone here would enjoy hearing about wine making and viticulture and wine making in Spain.
Photos are great too.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum, we have a few people here that are and a few that are getting ready to go pro.