Hello,

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! I've done a lot of work in neighboring Kenya - love that part of the world. You're going to find a lot of information on this site with some amazing people who are very experienced.

From Tanzania am New to the Forum, currently making fruits wine, banana wine became my favorite recipe. I hope this forum will be the best place i found.
Cheers.
I think it will be. Do you have lots of fresh tropical fruit ? I suppose your high temperatures will be a challenge. Just keep your pectinase, k meta and Star San sanitation up.

I think it will be. Do you have lots of fresh tropical fruit ? I suppose your high temperatures will be a challenge. Just keep your pectinase, k meta and Star San sanitation up.
Of course i have lots of fresh fruits here, and The temperature sometime rise to above 30 Degrees of Centigrade.

It also will helped run low pH/ high TA ,,,,, wine is a preservative system and acid is the first wall to prevent spoilage.

Latest posts

Back