Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Nesmith

Reaction score
My name is Rusty. Thanks for letting me join. I am new to wine making. So new I haven’t bought the equipment yet. I am thinking about going to a local store and pricing the list I have made. I hope you are ready for a lot of questions.

Welcome to winemaking. You are entering a very satisfying hobby, and who knows where it will take you. This is a great place to discuss everything from starting to homing in your skills. Everyone here is nice and helpful and very positive. The wine is our baby, and we want to share it. Ask as many questions as you want, and feel free to share with others in the different threads.

Nice to have you here, Rusty.
My name is Tom

Good afternoon! I have a little vineyard. I planted about 200-300 vine. I have the world grapes like Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Terminate Rouse and a lot of Russian vine. In my area climate is cold and I cover my grapes by straw in winter. No mouse and I have two cats )

Also I like to plant hazelnut I thing it is very promising culture.

Thank you to support me at this forum!

Attachments

• 20190929_111122.jpg
    20190929_111122.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 20191026_161636.jpg
    20191026_161636.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Good afternoon! I have a little vineyard. I planted about 200-300 vine. I have the world grapes like Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Terminate Rouse and a lot of Russian vine. In my area climate is cold and I cover my grapes by straw in winter. No mouse and I have two cats )

Also I like to plant hazelnut I thing it is very promising culture.

Thank you to support me at this forum!

Welcome!

Our forum is so friendly, we would even allow you to have your own thread in the "Introductions" section! :)

Latest posts

Back