Hello!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteM

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Peter and I live in central MA. I've never made wine before and I'm still waiting on some bits to start my first kit. I plan on starting with a few 6 gallon kits and keeping a rotation going, then move into smaller batches since I like the idea of experimenting with different styles and flavor profiles.

I've tried my hand at home brewing a few years ago and while the results were good, I figured out I wasn't that big of a fan of beer. I would much rather buy a 6 pack of something and move on to the next variety then have a few cases of beer sitting in my basement for a while waiting to be pawned off on unsuspecting guests.

I'm generally a fan of medium or full body reds with lots of dark fruit and jam flavors. I'll occasionally split a bottle of white (pinot gris or oaked chardonnay) and I also enjoy a good port or sherry. My wife is the exact opposite and will only drink sweet Moscato and country wines. Besides making delicious wine that I can share with friends and family, one of my primary goals is to broaden both mine and my wife's wine spectrum.

Welcome, my name is Cheryl. I'm a relative newbie, only been doing this for about 2 1/2 years. you are going to have so much fun learning and sharing your creations..
Right now I have over 100 bottles waiting to be consumed with about 100 waiting to be bottled. Remember, sharing is carrying .LOL.

Back