Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larry

Reaction score
Hello all I have asked a couple questions and thought I would re-introduce myself.I say re-introduce cause I see by clicking on my profile I was a member back in 09.. I have no memory of it as I was in a motorcycle accident last yr and ended up with tramatic brain injury.. Better than what the doctors told my family.....He wont walk out of here alive. Thats when the devil whispered in my ear you cant handle the storm...I whispered back never under estimte a man born in september I am the storm...I walked out, I am from south Texas but now live in new Hampshire you know where the people talk funny. I enjoy being here and getting back into wine makeing. I have 4-1 gal. and 4-6-gal batches fermenting right now. As my memory is gone I am sure I will have lots of questions..Thamks all for help so far and in the future.....Larry

visit wiinemaking.jackkeller.net there is plenty of information on wine making for you to catch up. also lots of wine recipes. Congratulations on the preserverence..

Welcome Larry,
Glad you have come back.. Sorry to hear about your bad accident but glad you have come out of it. Arne.

thank yall I still have a long way to go.there are 2 types of people you cant keep down Texans and army Rangers.. I served six yrs as a Ranger and i am texas 100%. My girlfriend got the better part of it she just broke her pinky. At least now when I do something wrong I just say not my fault I am brain dead. I am working on it and I never wish it on anybody.

Latest posts

Back