Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DamnI will have to buy more carboys to catch up. Damn cool to meet people who are as nuts as I am, so when do we start posting how much we spend or do we really not want to think about it.

You know it's gone a bit far when you keep your bank manager sweet with bottles of wine. :)

Glad to meet ya. I'm kinda with you, I give away more of my wine than I drink! But rest assured I do like to drink it as well.

Maybe if you drank just a little more of your passion you won't be so
Mad, Mike. :)

party at mikes place..!

( where is steve? ( madriver) he's usually onto a 'free tasting' moment...)

Allie
I missed this post some how my free radar must be on the fritz. Lets get on over there and help him with his wine problem. What ever it may be?? Allie is on to me...crap!! :mI am drinking wine right now:d so i may need a couple of my posts erased. Keep an eye on me A !!:h

I missed this post some how my free radar must be on the fritz. Lets get on over there and help him with his wine problem. What ever it may be?? Allie is on to me...crap!! :mI am drinking wine right now:d so i may need a couple of my posts erased. Keep an eye on me A !!:h

:) I'll reserve my judgement on this post.:) :) :)

Back