Hello :-)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnhouse78

Junior
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I bookmarked this website at some point in the last year (can’t remember exactly when) and it lay dormant hidden in a maze of disorganized folders and directories until today when I stumbled upon it whilst attempting to sort out the mess.

Well, I’m certainly glad I found it again - there seems to be a great community here, and tons of information and learning to be had.

I’m looking forward to contributing here, and perhaps even making a few new friends

All the best

Take Care,
-John

Welcome John. Look forward to your posts. Fill us in a bit more about your wine making experiences.

Welcome John,
You are right this is a great site full of information. The folks here take great pride in their wine making and will jump thru hoops to help anyone who asks. Try a search first and then post a question if needed. Try to include the recipe and any other details ya can think of and this will give the experts the info they need to trouble shoot the issue. They have saved my tush more than once!
Steve

Latest posts

Back