Hello to all from NJ

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mario, that is super generous of you!

I'm on the fence because what I really want is a 34L (9 gal) demijohn. Six cases of one type of wine are just a bit more than I'm likely to make. But I wanted to reply just to acknowledge and appreciate your offer. And I'll watch this space and keep thinking...

Cheers

Mario, that is super generous of you!

I'm on the fence because what I really want is a 34L (9 gal) demijohn. Six cases of one type of wine are just a bit more than I'm likely to make. But I wanted to reply just to acknowledge and appreciate your offer. And I'll watch this space and keep thinking...

Cheers
Thank you

I assume that's a 54 liter demijohn? I've got one, and use it mostly for clearing after pressing and before putting wine in the barrel. If I was closer, I'd snag it so I'd have one for each barrel (a 9 hour drive through DC, Baltimore, and Philly is not on my agenda!).

Hopefully it will go to a happy home!

I assume that's a 54 liter demijohn? I've got one, and use it mostly for clearing after pressing and before putting wine in the barrel. If I was closer, I'd snag it so I'd have one for each barrel (a 9 hour drive through DC, Baltimore, and Philly is not on my agenda!).

Hopefully it will go to a happy home!
It is a 54 L one.

Any of you guys need Carboys I have 5 and 6 gallons about 3 each for sale?

Latest posts

Back