Hello to all from NJ

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seasun

Junior
Reaction score
Hi All, I live in NJ, US and work in a Financial data company here. Just starting out in wine making at home, reading through all posts in the Beginners forum and the Kit making forum. We drink mainly Cabs, Merlot , Malbec and Chardonnay and am thinking I might start small with either a Chardonnay or a Cab kit. I still in the process of getting all the equipment and getting set up but hope to start soon. This is great forum for a beginner like me.

Thanks, S

Welcome, I might recommend the Chardonnay. Whites tend to be quicker drinkers and I find most all new winemakers have a rough time letting it age properly. If you were to go with a red try a lower end kit. The final product won't be the best but it will age quicker.

Hello S, welcome to WMT. Enjoy the forums. Please keep us posted when you start?

Hi , and welcome to the group I’m in south Jersey , if you need help I’m here ,

Hi All, I live in NJ, US and work in a Financial data company here. Just starting out in wine making at home, reading through all posts in the Beginners forum and the Kit making forum. We drink mainly Cabs, Merlot , Malbec and Chardonnay and am thinking I might start small with either a Chardonnay or a Cab kit. I still in the process of getting all the equipment and getting set up but hope to start soon. This is great forum for a beginner like me.

Thanks, S
Welcome. I'm from New Jersey too.

Latest posts

Back