Hello from Western PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carmenb

Junior
Reaction score
I started making wine about a year ago. So far I've made a Chilean Malbec and an Apple wine. I just started to make a room where I can work. :h

4456198160_9285f46c08_b.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Carmen. It looks like your set up to really take off. Good choice on the floor corker. Where bouts are you in western PA. There are quiet a few members on here through out western PA.

Welcome here Carmen, all you have to do is get some running water to that sink and your golden!

Hello and welcome.
Looks as if you have the start of a nice set up there!

Thanks for the welcome - We live 30min north of Pittsburgh in Butler. Water to the sink is this weekend's project.

Hey that's my sink, corker and Regina wine buckets. Awwww you can keep 'em.

I was in Butler this past weekend. Welcome to the most addictive hobby ever. You've got a team of great folks from all over the world with a wealth of knowledge.

Have fun building your wine cellar. You can post updates if you like.

Thanks for the welcome - We live 30min north of Pittsburgh in Butler. Water to the sink is this weekend's project.

Hey neighbor welcome! :hug I live in Saxonburg. I knew there had to be some other people in this area who likes to make wine and have a computer.

For everyday things there are a few places nearby. One is 3 B's Tobacco & Brew in Butler and The Porter House Brew Shop http://0299c0e.netsolstores.com/ in Portersville. I also belong to a club and twice a year they order juice and supplies from Consumers Produce.

I'm getting Chilean juice from Consumers Produce in May, already ordered. I know other members get juice in the strip district as well. I work the far end of the strip in the 2700 block so it will end up being convienient to me.

You know what would be cool but a lot of work. Post a map and indicate with a dot everybody's location. Sorry I'm busy and won't be able to help.:p

Latest posts

Back