Hello from West Virginia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgriff

Junior
Reaction score
I am new to wine making with 1 successful attempt, And am glad to see there is so much info available on this site. I currently have 2 gallon cider and 3 gallons of welches wine working hoping for the best. Thanks Dale

P1020199.jpg

Hi dgriff,

Welcome to winemakingtalk, nice pics

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. So tell us how do you like those square Better Bottles? I can see the advantage of placing them on tables but concerned about cleaning them, especially the upper corners.

It is the first time I have used it I will let you know when it gets empty (hope soon)but probably not until early Feb.

Welcome to the forum.

As soon as fermentation slows down on the one to the right, change out the airlock solution. It bubbled up into it.

Welcome to the forum Dgriff. You're not too far from us here in western PA. I went down to Moundsville 2 Octobers ago to tour the old prison. Pretty neat piece of history there and it was a great ride on the bike. Hope to do it again next year.

Stick around, ask your questions. There are a ton of knowedgeable people on the forum.

welcome to this great place to talk about wine!

better bottles melt with really hot liquid XD but other then that they stay clean.

Welcome to our side of the net and glad to have you aboard. Good eye there Rich!

Let me know if your down this way again me and some friends ride around here all the time and know some good spots. I work at the new prison just up the road.

Glad you are with us on here. I have lived in central Texas for the last 23 years but originally am from Logan. Glad to see another WV guy on here.

Latest posts

Back