Hello from Toledo - Spain

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asterix

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Félix and have a little vineyard located in Manzaneque, one of the first village of the zone La Mancha, the biggest zone of vineyard in the world.

I make wine with this grapes and others I bought in the village. The wines are red and pink from red & white grapes, Tempranillo/Cabernet Sauv. and Chardonnay/Sauvignon Blanc, and I bought macabeo grapes to do sparkling white wine.

This year I have rent a old vineyard (80 years) in Ribera del Duero zone, is a tallest zone of Ribera del Duero, 980 metres altitude, the grapes variety are garnacha and moscatel....

I hope learn with you and help to anyone they need!!

Salud y buen vino!!!
Félix.

Welcome to WMT Félix! There are a lot of very friendly people here and there is a huge amount of great information and experience as well. Your plans sound fantastic~ Looking forward to hearing what you’re up to and how it’s all going! Bienvenido!

Welcome, Félix. From the list of wines that you made, what's your favorite?

Hi all, I'm Félix and have a little vineyard located in Manzaneque, one of the first village of the zone La Mancha, the biggest zone of vineyard in the world.

I make wine with this grapes and others I bought in the village. The wines are red and pink from red & white grapes, Tempranillo/Cabernet Sauv. and Chardonnay/Sauvignon Blanc, and I bought macabeo grapes to do sparkling white wine.

This year I have rent a old vineyard (80 years) in Ribera del Duero zone, is a tallest zone of Ribera del Duero, 980 metres altitude, the grapes variety are garnacha and moscatel....

I hope learn with you and help to anyone they need!!

Salud y buen vino!!!
Félix.
Welcome to the site.

Back