Hello from Sweden!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwedishWine

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

New guy here from oh so cold Sweden. I'm 32 winters old and just recently started to think that wine is pretty good, and so I thought that maybe I could make my own wine?
Wish to learn more about different methods of brewing, growing grapes, fruit and berry wine and such.

Looking forward to get to know this forum and mostly looking forward to all new skills I'll be learning on the way!

Welcome to WMT!

A suggestion -- browse the Beginners forum, reading the threads that sound interesting. You'll pickup a lot of background information as things are explained to other beginners.

Do you any idea what you want to make, or are you still figuring that out?

Although most of the membership appears to be North American, we have a fair number of European members, who may be able to point you to where to get supplies.

Welcome to WMT!

A suggestion -- browse the Beginners forum, reading the threads that sound interesting. You'll pickup a lot of background information as things are explained to other beginners.

Do you any idea what you want to make, or are you still figuring that out?

Although most of the membership appears to be North American, we have a fair number of European members, who may be able to point you to where to get supplies.

Thank you!

I do have 5lb 7oz of in the freezer that I wish to either make a wine out of, or perhaps some mead.

And for the summer we'll move to a small cottage and planning to plant some vines of Vitis Labrusca due to our cold climate.

She is from Minnesota. It is pronounced "You betcha!" :D
Yep! Although I admit I probably get more of the Scandinavian influence from my mom's side, 100% Norwegian, but they came to America a couple generations earlier than my dad's grandfather, who came from Sweden in the early 1900s.

Latest posts

Back