Hello from Sudbury Ontario

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelley62

Junior
Reaction score
I am new to wine making and my first attempt is a Winexpert kit, Australian Carbernet Sauvignon.
I moved to Sudbury in July from Victoria BC with my husband who is stationed here for a bit to do recruiting for the Canadian Forces.
I am a nurse and have worked in Mental Health and Addictions. Since I am awaiting my licence to be granted I thought winemaking would keep me busy until I return to work:) It has been lots of fun so far and I can't wait until I can fill up my wine rack!

Welcome to the forum. Wine making will keep your chemical aptitude high until you get back to work.

Bare in mind that your wine won't be ready to drink for quite awhile. If you want an early drinker, buy and make one of the sweet mist kits; they are fun at parties.

"Mental Health and Addictions", eh?
Words that describe a lot of us home vintners LOL!

Welcome to the forum. Wine making will keep your chemical aptitude high until you get back to work.

Bare in mind that your wine won't be ready to drink for quite awhile. If you want an early drinker, buy and make one of the sweet mist kits; they are fun at parties.
I will definitely try the sweet mist kit, thanks for the suggestion.

Born and raised in Sudbury - say hello to my folks for me if you see them.
Now living out west in Abbotsford, BC.
Enjoy the lovely Sudbury winter!
:)

Welcome. It's nice to see another Northerner in the midst of these winemakers!

Cheers, from BC

My nephew and family just moved to Barrie from Victoria (CFB Esquimalt) might know them - The Kilbrides.

Welcome.

My nephew and family just moved to Barrie from Victoria (CFB Esquimalt) might know them - The Kilbrides.

Welcome.
Yes, my husband worked with Angie at the DC school, hope their move was successful and they are enjoying Barrie. Thanks for the welcome:)

Latest posts

Back