Hello from SE Michigan!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellar Vader

Reaction score
Hello all! I joined up only yesterday after "creeping" on this site over the past year and finding a lot of VERY helpful information/tips. Being a total rookie at wine making, there was definitely a level of intimidation on my part. Feeling I didn't quite yet have enough of a solid background to be helpful to anyone, I continued to "creep" lol!
Anyway, over the past 12 months I now have 10 kits under my belt. I incorporated a whole house filter into my arsenal early on, utilizing a pump I bought from Harbor Freight, and what I read here helped tremendously! (Thank you Vacuumpumpman!)
Well anyway, it feels good to finally be "aboard." Cheers!

Welcome, Cellar Vader! I’m partially from Michigan (NW), so it warms my heart every time I see a Michigander!
Thank you BitterrootGirl! Funny, I read your post this morning about growing grapes in Montana, and the various responses, and I thought to myself "Hmmmm, sounds similar to our Traverse City area." Close?

Thank you BitterrootGirl! Funny, I read your post this morning about growing grapes in Montana, and the various responses, and I thought to myself "Hmmmm, sounds similar to our Traverse City area." Close?
If I'm lucky! They make excellent dry Riesling there!

Latest posts

Back