Hello from Sapulpa, Oklahoma!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert R

Reaction score
Found this forum through a post at homebrewtalk.com, and thought I'd check it out. I have been making homemade wine for about 12 or 13 years now, but none in the past 4 years. Until I got the bug again, and have two batches going now, with a kit awaiting it's turn in the fermenter. I'm also a beekeeper, so honey. 😉

Hi Robert R. I kept bees for a while (had 10 hives) but had to quit due to a severe allergy to bee stings. I'm not so far from you. I recently purchased a home (downsizing) near Independence, KS with a small vineyard and decided to get into winemaking. I have found this forum very helpful for a beginner.

Welcome, I also am a bee guardian so have been playing around with mead

I'm in Sapulpa too! I live up behind Camden Ridge estates off highway 33 on 10 acres. One of our neighbors keeps bees I think. Dad used to, but they died one winter years ago. I think he still has hives out back.

I'm in Sapulpa too! I live up behind Camden Ridge estates off highway 33 on 10 acres. One of our neighbors keeps bees I think. Dad used to, but they died one winter years ago. I think he still has hives out back.
Small world! I think I'm just a couple of miles north of you. Wife and I have 20 acres of sandstone ridge on w. 81st st.

Latest posts

Back