Hello From PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBiddy412

Junior
Reaction score
Hey all!

Finally joined after lurking for a little while. Been delving further into wine making and have found this website a great help. Figured I'd finally join and introduce myself so hello!

As far as experience, I've made around 8 wine kits just following the instructions. Hoping to progress further. Finally purchased an All In One Wine Pump which has been a huge help so far. Looking forward to continue learning from here and hopefully chatting a bit.

I'm in the Pittsburgh area. I also love the AIO. Makes my life easier. See why it is highly recommended!

Hey, PBiddy, welcome to the forum. As you are starting out, I don't know what your equipment situation is but I frequently scan Craig's List for the Pittsburgh area and there are some great deals under "wine making" for sale, e.g. 6 gallon carboys for $15. You might want to check that out.

I am originally from the 'Burgh, Forest Hills and Churchill areas.

Thanks mainshipfred. Did not know about that. Been going to Duffy's on Lebanon Church Road. I'll have to check that place out on my next days off from work!

Thanks mainshipfred. Did not know about that. Been going to Duffy's on Lebanon Church Road. I'll have to check that place out on my next days off from work!

I only got grapes there one time. I made arrangements while I was visiting family in 2018. They were Petit Verdot from Suisun Valley AVA a bit expensive but very quality grapes. Also bought 1000 corks while I was there. There are many members in your area that highly recommended the place is why I went.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back