Hello from Ontario/Canada!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth

Junior
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 23yrs old. 2mths ago, I started becoming interested in creating my own wines/beers/and other alcoholic beverages, and so, I started reading everything about this craft (mainly: Jack Keller's website). This is an awesome hobby. Very rewarding, and not to mention, tasty!

Currently, I'm experimenting with cranberry juice. I have a batch fermenting at this very moment. The juice tasted nice and strong so I'm hoping that the wine will come out just as good!

Cheers!

Seth, Welcome to our forum. You will find tons of information here using our search engine and by asking questions. Lots of experience between our members and we are always here to help you with any of your ventures.

Welcome Seth. Beautiful area, Ontario. Spent some time at a few wineries in St. Catherines four or five years ago on a trip through Niagara and Toronto.

Welcome aboard Seth nice to see younger people here also .What part of Ontario are you in ? Hubby & me are seriously thinking about travel to The Niagara Falls area in the fall & tour the wineries .

Welcome aboard Seth nice to see younger people here also .What part of Ontario are you in ? Hubby & me are seriously thinking about travel to The Niagara Falls area in the fall & tour the wineries .

If you ride bikes, there are a bunch of wineries along the bike trails from Niagara on The Lake.

Latest posts

Back