Hello From NY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nubz

Boozer
Reaction score
hello to everyone and let me say ive learned quite a bit already just browsing around here

as the title says i am from ny

near lake ontario to be exact

anyway im glad to find this forum and ty to whoever is responsible for it

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you stop by. We try our best to offer non-biased advice. We have very experienced winemakers here from all over the world. Feel free to ask questions and I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome Tell us what you have made or whats on radar. :b

Hi there brother New Yorker!
welcomesign.gif
What town do you hail from? I am also near Lake Ontario.

Welcome,
This is a great wine making site with alot of friendly folks ready to help. I have learned alot and hope to continue to.
Steve

on my "radar" lol
im planning on a do it yourself setup i have pretty much thought out just need to get a few more things to put it together i'll post pics when its finished

also the grape vine my grandmother(long since past yet my cousin owns the property)used to make this really excellent grape juice from when i was a kid is on the map also this fall hopefully they will grow in good this year

and joe i live in oswego county somewhere near Oswego (not meaning to sound rude but i dont like getting too specific on the internet)

Last edited:
and joe i live in oswego county somewhere near Oswego (not meaning to sound rude but i dont like getting too specific on the internet)

That's ok. As you can see, I'm Just north of Pulaski. We have a winemaking group in this area and I thought you might be interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back