Hello from Nova scotia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dugger

Reaction score
Hi everyone - joined the forum a few days ago and posted my greetings in the wrong section - sorry about that. Anyway, I live in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada; I've been making wine from kits for a number of years now but still consider myself a beginner, so I'm looking forward to the sharing of information in this forum.
I generally make Selection or Cru Select kits and am partial to reds, especially Italian reds. Right now I have the Selection SE Carmenere Cab Sauv 3 weeks in and look forward to that. Haven't tried any fruit/veggie wines yet, although some friends have, but after reading some of your experiences, I may get brave and try it!
Cheers .. Doug

Welcome to the forum Dugger! I'm the same as you...made kits but still a beginner. I just started my first non kit wine...a frozen concentrate concoction. I figure I really can't go wrong getting a better education and probably 6 gallons of wine for $20.

Good luck with your future wines!:)

Latest posts

Back