hello from norwalk,ct.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock

Reaction score
Hi every one,looks like a bunch of good info from this forum.I know i have a lot of questions.Rock

Welcome. Have you made any wine?
I lived in Norwalk a long time ago

Hi Rock.I am also new at wine making.You came to the right place.Real friendly people here and very helpful.They seem to never get board with answering questions.So welcome,ask away,and enjoy.

Thank you,Happy new year to all of you as well.Were in Norwalk did you live Tom?Yes, I am a grape crusher and have been making wine the more modern way for a few years now.Wade E. has mentioned this forum to us.Im very pleased to see alot of good advice.Very nice to see humble people giving good advice.Wade E is full of great knowledge.

Ferris Ave by the firehouse on the Post Rd.
Do you belong to wades wine group? I know there is a fellow winemaker in Norwalk. I think I remember there is a place in So. Norwalk that sell grapes and juice..
Welcome to our forum

Welcome Rock! Glad to see you here, you could be a wealth of info here too. Rock is a good freind of mine which I met through American Wine Society. Him and his 2 brothers make some serious wines and take all the awards home in Ct. besides fruit cause I take those especially this year cause Im gonna unload on the place!!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back